Thursday, November 20, 2008

Brandon and Lindsay's Wedding

Maddy, Nicole, Rachel and Paige posing with Elder Matheson Cutout who is on his mission in Seattle. (So close and yet so far!!)
My Sister, Tammy (groom's mother,) my mom, Sharon, me and my sister, Brenda, in front.
The Bride and Groom. I am so bummed that this is the best picture I have of the two of them. They were BEAUTIFUL!!
Groom's sister and my lovley nieces, Amy, Stephanie and Christie. Current missionary posing with future missionaries Seth, Michael, Isaac and Joseph.
Aren't my young nephews sooo handsome?!!
Joseph, Christie and Trent waiting their turn for the real photographer.
Mom and Dad. Another granchild married. That makes 4.
Joseph and Kyle
Bud and Tammy, the groom's parents.
Seth and Trent. Best Buddies!
Father and Groom, Bud and Brandon. No one was better looking than these two!
John (groom's younger brother,) Trent and Spencer trying to stay out of trouble.
Russ and Keiko (my brother and sister-in-law) and Todd. They look great!
Congratulations to Brandon and Lindsay! They were married on November 20, 2008. It was beautiful and memorable. We had so much fun and we are so grateful we could attend the wedding and be a part of the party!

1 comment:

Katie Pettey said...

I LOVE these photos and all the ones you posted on Ron & Sharon's site. THANK YOU for sharing all of them. I just love my family!