Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Three in the Temple

Trent trying to patiently wait.
Today I had three of my children participating in Baptisms for the Dead in the LDS Seattle Temple. It was wonderful to know that they had all chosen to participate. It was quite a balancing act to get them there. We had the van totally packed to leave for Utah. My nephew, Brandon, was going to marry his sweetheart, Lindsay, the very next day. Todd met us at the temple. Todd, Kyle, Spencer and Nicole went in the temple to do baptisms. Trent and I drove Todd's car to the airport so he would have a car when he flew home. Trent and I had an adventurous taxi ride back to the temple and went out for dinner. When the rest of the family was finished at the temple, we hopped in the car and started on a 'drive-all-night' trip. We are very glad that we made the efforts to participate in the temple activity. It was memorable for all of us.







No comments: