Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Spencer the Samari Warrior
He went to a friends party (David Basher) and went on a scavenger hunt around the neighborhood.
Trent is Bobba Fett (SP? Help Tyler!)
Nicole the Nifty Fifties Girl.
(Her shoes were my favorite part of the costume.)

Todd and I took Trent and Nicole to the Ward Trunk or Treat. The kids went around the neighborhood when we got home. They can never and should never eat all of the candy that they brought home. Some of it is being shared with the Bishop's Candy Jar at church. Kyle was mister cool all night hanging out with friends. Of course, no costume. Todd and I were CaveMan and CaveWoman. I keep forgetting to turn the camera on the adults.





1 comment:

Stephanie G. said...

Love the costumes! I was a nifty fifties chick too-(see our blog) Nikki you are much cuter!! FYI- It's spelled Boba Fett!