Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkins (Guts and Glory)

Spencer, Nicole and Trent carved pumpkins this year. It makes me feel old to know that my kids can all carve pumpkins without my help. Soon there won't be any carved pumpkins at all unless I do it. That makes me feel little sad. I don't know if you can read the sign. It says "This is what happens when you eat too much candy." This is Nicole's pumpkin. The boys were bugged that she had the idea first, but happy that it was on the porch.
Spencer's Horseman

Trent's Jack-o-Lantern
Spencer again

Trent is loving the guts!

Spencer is oh so cool.
They ARE having fun. Yeah!
Nicole, not so much lovin' the guts, but puts on a happy face.


1 comment:

kimberly said...

Love the puking pumpkin. Very creative. We may have to steal that idea for next year.