Friday, February 13, 2009

Crepes

Nicole had been to a friends house a couple of times when they had crepes and she started asking (bugging) me if we could make them. I had never made them before, so I finally gave it a try. Now we have them almost every Sunday morning. Nicole and Trent like to put lemon juice and brown sugar on them (I know, sounds yucky!) I like them with either a little butter and powdered sugar, or when I have planned ahead, whipped cream and berries! This also reminded me that crepes filled with custard and topped with strawberries is the refreshment that was served at our wedding. We are loving this new indulgence! Thanks or the inspiration Nicole and Risenmays!! I guess if she is going to insist that we make them, I am going to insist that she helps.


The best way to eat a crepe!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

OOOh, I Love Crepes, but have no idea how to make them. I thought it was complicated.

Bret and Missy Hickenlooper said...

Rhonda, we have been making crepes at our house forever. They are awesome, Rachel can out eat her brothers on these. We like butter with powdered sugar, sometimes we add the strawberries. yummy and they are so easy. I am actually going to buy a crepe maker. Have a good one.
Missy

Stephanie G. said...

I LOVE Crepes!! Ty isn't as much of a fan so they aren't made that often at our house. You'll have to make them for us the next time we are together Nickerbocker. :)Love you!